Seth apologizes to Rob

Seth (from _Dreams & Projection of Consciousness_, Ch.10): “My dear
Joseph, 
one word only. I would not leave you with the  impression that I was
truly 
displeased or that I judge you unjustly. I do not  want to hurt Ruburt's 
feelings, and I have avoided making this statement thus far, but I have
been 
emotionally more involved with you in past existences [than with
Ruburt]. I know 
your capabilities so well that when I seem severe, it is only because I
wish so 
for your happiness and success. I suppose we judge those we love most in
a 
harsher manner, but I should know better, and for once you have my
apology. I 
think very much of you. I did not mean to push you too hard, and I
certainly 
do not mean to make you feel inadequate in any manner.” 

Comments

Popular Posts