Lou Dobbs Questions Trump About UFOs

 

Lou Dobbs Questions Trump About UFOs

Lou Dobbs of Fox Business Network discussed the nation’s UFO situation with President Donald Trump in an interview on Tuesday.

President Donald Trump called into Lou Dobbs’ show on Fox Business for a half-hour of flattery, and rants about their enemies on the left. Dobbs stated, “Your administration, you promised would be transparent and you have done your level best to do that despite the Deep State’s efforts to bury everything about as deeply as they could,” Dobbs said toward the end of Tuesday’s segment. “But I have one question as we conclude here.”

 

  • Striking a very somber tone, Dobbs cut to a question about undocumented aliens from afar.
  • Actually a lot of my friends are very concerned about what the federal government is doing when it comes to UFOs,” Dobbs said “So if I could just ask you are we going to commit, are you going to commit more resources to exploring UFOs and open the documents to the public.”

  • President Trump stated “Well I think probably in this country you are the UFO expert, so I’m going to be totally guided by the great Lou Dobbs and I will tell you that I will do whatever you ask me to do, including total transparency,” Trump said. “I got to tell you, there’s probably some pretty good transparency needed there, there’s no doubt about that.”
  • Lapping up the praise and laughing gleefully, Dobbs said “Well Mr. President, I couldn’t have asked for a better answer and I’ll be calling your office soon to get that underway.” Thanks to Fox News

Comments

Popular Posts