Seth: what I will tell you has been said before through the centuries

Seth: "Again, my words are symbols. The inner part of you will respond to the symbols. I tell you to wake up. None of you are beginning to use your potentials. Our Dean [Theodore] is beginning. I can only begin to hint at the freedoms available to you if you will but open your eyes. You must act. You can easily open within yourselves those channels to creativity. You can use these. You can attain a true sense of identity. You have only a shadowy understanding of what the world means. When I see the shadows that you accept as yourselves and when I see the brilliant and free identities that you are, then it is impossible for me not to speak to you in such a manner.
Now, you do not understand. In many ways, Ruburt does not understand. And, so now when I speak, I speak to him as well as to you. What I have been telling you, and what I will tell you, has been said before through the centuries. It is being said now again and those of you who come here will have reason to remember it well.
In many ways you do not understand what you are doing. And, you do not understand that in which you are involved here. You do not comprehend its true meaning to you or to others. It may be as well for now that you do not.
But, you are being given a road into yourselves that you would not have otherwise. And, you are being given instruction that you would not have otherwise. And, you were led here for a reason and you came for a reason and the reasons were yours, rather than mine.
My purpose was to be here and to say what I must say.
You must begin to change the reality that you know. Theses ideas must go through you and outward to others. You can not take yourselves as exceptions.
There is a purpose for each one of you. It is your own purpose and it is up to you to fulfill it, and it necessitates the full use of all your abilities – your mental abilities – and your intuitional abilities. You must demand the most of yourselves, for some of you will be involved later in asking others to demand the most of themselves and you must serve as examples
ESP 1969.09.02 (EC1)

Comments

Popular Posts