Skip to main content

B X Lee -- To ‘Survival University’ Participants

Discussion about this post

What a wonderful first read of the day. Coupled with Congressman Jared Huffman’s recent interviews it is the first I’ve felt true hope we may pull this off. I highly recommend Amy Winehouse Radio on Pandora.

Reply

 Richard Freeman

Hello Dr. Lee: I am wondering whether the investigation of topics found under the wide umbrella of psychology is the ideal - if still necessary - turf to dissuade DT and party voters from continuing to perpetuate that particular madness. My sense is that as a steady populace they are not inward-looking but far more likely to place blame on any and all others but themselves. My alternative - which I concede does not fit within your stalwart efforts to educate - is that the D Party undertake a massive TV and social media campaign directed to red states, showing voters in them PRECISELY what they are endorsing with their votes. Thank you for your courage, dedication and humility.

https://bandyxlee.substack.com/p/to-survival-university-participants


Comments

Popular Posts