Skip to main content

B X Lee -- Trump, Iran, and the Need for ‘Collective Psychotherapy’

Discussion about this post

The US population is so fixated on all things economic that they are blind to morality and collective health and wellbeing. If we take care of these basic qualities we will be addressing true growth and health. Donald Trump never has understood the joy of collective caring,

I appreciate your demonstrating how similar abusive authority is basically the same in all parts of society. I might describe this as psycho-social fractal concept or phenomenon.

Sometimes I do think you put too much faith in our country’s founders and constitution. I see them as violent men who created a structure conducive to violence based on their own fears of the people especially people they abused and enslaved. We’re still dealing with their legacies.

Yet, I have held a belief for decades that good things including concepts don’t always come through good people. Or perhaps I don’t agree with them 100%. The ideas and ideals of democracy seemed to have often come through elitist people and governments. Perhaps democracy is the baby not to be thrown out with the bath water.

Reply

https://bandyxlee.substack.com/p/trump-iran-and-the-need-for-collective 



Comments

Popular Posts