Skip to main content

Rolf Kvalvik -- JFK: Too Big To Fail Part 8

Discussion about this post

I haven't even finished reading this and I had to say one thing. I am SICKENED that our current National Defense Appropriations Authorization has, buried within it, "a little thing called Section 219", which basically embeds the Israeli Defense Force into our military, without any kind of a vote of the people. I never had a single thing about Israel in my life, but I have fucking had it.

I just happened to be reading Libra by Don DeLillo for the third time when I noticed your articles. I was eleven years when JFK was assassinated. I remember the grown-ups saying that we would never know the truth. Reading Libra and your articles was like time travel. America changed on November 22, 1963. And it was not for the better.

1 reply by Rolf Kvalvik 

https://wavesandpositions.substack.com/p/jfk-too-big-to-fail-part-8-the-conculsion


Comments

Popular Posts