Lynda Madden Dahl posted this in 2019

 Lynda Madden Dahl posted this in 2019:

"Hi folks, as many of you know from this page or from reading my “Living a Safe Universe” books, over the years I’ve created dozens of what I call my Seth docs.
They are all built around comments of Seth’s, and help to bring the material alive within a focused personal perspective, one always aimed at TRUST and CHANGE.
What I did with the one below was replace Seth’s 'you' and ‘your’ with 'me,' 'I,' or 'my,’ for more of an intimate reflection. Perhaps it will hold personal reflection for some of you, too.
So, here we go…
…………………………………………………………………………………
* Today’s me is the emergence into physical experience of but one probable state of my being.
* When I change my ideas about myself, my experience will change.
* Often I fall into lapses when I pull in my consciousness, and experience life in a lesser fashion.
* I act in a mechanical fashion, following habits and less meaningful sensual stimuli.
* On such occasions, my beliefs lose their edge, the directions I give my body are not clear, and my world seems fuzzy.
* Often this is a time of deep unconscious activity when latent probable characteristics are biding their time, waiting for emergence.
…………………………………………………………………………………
* My beliefs form the pivot of my present experiences.
* I can bring probable events into actuality by utilizing my body’s nerve structure through INTENSITIES OF WILL and CONSCIOUS BELIEF.
* It’s my nerve patterns’ activity that causes the illusion of my present.
* Future events exist Now, but they are too fast for my nerves.
* Past events, however, ‘drag’ (on my neuronal structure), meaning past events continue to exert influence unless altered.
* I have a built-in mechanism that allows me to physically perceive a future experience in my present.
* The intensity of the future event then is enough to break through (my) normal neuronal patterns, becoming an event in its time sequence."

Comments

Popular Posts