Seth -- I do indeed adjust those coordinates that do quicken Ruburt's healing processes
Seth/Jane Roberts: "And now I bid you a fond good afternoon. And I do indeed adjust those coordinates that do quicken Ruburt's (Jane's) healing processes."
(To me (Rob:) "You are in my attention also, of course. And these late sessions should also help you tone up your own body and revive feelings of exuberance and understanding."
Rob: Can I ask you a question?
"You may."
Rob: Just what do you mean when you say that you "adjust those coordinates that quicken Ruburt's healing processes?"
"When I am "present", this also places Ruburt within a different kind of framework in relation to himself, in which most negativity simply takes no hold. It is as if you set up a small healing station or platform and from that vantage point the body is then able to use its healing abilities far more effectively than usual."
The Way Toward Health, February 14, 1984
Comments
Post a Comment