Seth -- "You all wear other faces."
"You all wear other faces." ESP1972.01.11 (EC4)
***
"I have told you that you have a history of other existences. You remember other faces" INME 834
****
"I have told you that portions of your personality exist in other realities. Other portions of the self are focused within different dimensions than your own." TES 9 486
****
"And because you ARE a multidimensional consciousness, "you" are also conscious in other realities beside these." SS 521
****
Seth: "Before your idea of history, I was a Lumanian and was later born in Atlantis." SS 558 I wonder what Seth looked like. 😄
****
"You are as actively and vividly concerned in these realities as you are in the one in which your main attention is now focused. Now, as you are merely concerned with your physical body and physical self as a rule, you give your attention to the stream of consciousness that seems to deal with it. These other streams of consciousness, however, are connected with other self-forms that you do not perceive. The body, in other words, is simply one manifestation of what you are in one reality, but in these other realities you have other forms." SS 531
****
"You will begin to explore the reality of yourself and of those other dimensions in which you have your existence.
There must be, however, a willingness to admit that there are other dimensions in which you exist. You must, also, have faith in your physical self – faith that it will be here when you get back. And, I assure you that it will. There is no other way (and I repeat this), there is no other way of getting first-hand information about other realities but by the exploration and manipulation of your own consciousness. There are no other doors – your own sense of adventure." 1970.06.23 (ESP: EC2)
****
"When you realize, deeply realize, that other realities exist, you can begin to perceive your own part in them. As long as you do not realize they exist, you will rationalize the greatest indications of them that you may perceive" 1970.06.30 (ESP: EC2)
Comments
Post a Comment