Seth -- Let your life be lived joyfully through yourself

Seth/Jane Roberts: "What direction did our friend Susan's sneeze lead you in? It was spontaneous; it was itself. It was sound. It was Being, and it was itself!


Let your life be lived joyfully through yourself in the same manner. Accept the life that rushes through you. FEEL! Let it live itself through you, for you are what it is.

If a bubbling spring, on reaching the surface of the earth, said, "In what direction am I going? I am made of water, but what is water? What is this earth through which I flow? Shall I burst up joyfully into the air, or shall I watch my course? Shall I flow sideways, or to the left or right, or more, what am I that I flow in this direction? I must watch myself and keep guard upon myself, for who knows what water is?" - then you would all go thirsty and the poor stream would not bubble up as merrily as it does. And I am looking at you (Rich) and using you only as an example because I know what I say applies to you. But it also applies, to some extent or another, to each of you, including our fine friend, Ruburt.

Now, the sky looks down upon the water. But the sky does not say, "What is it that I look down upon? Should I close my eyes and not see the water until I am certain exactly what it is?"

Now, (to Rick) this come close to what you were saying earlier about feeling (lost words) at words. For what the sky knows about the water, it knows without words. What the flow of your life knows about you can not be put into words. And yet you can dip into it and flow along with it - and then there is no sense of responsibility. Being is its own justification, and allows freedom. It fulfills it. Now give us a moment.....and this time I want you to think and un-think, in terms of events and non-events.

ESP, 1972.09.05

Comments

Popular Posts