Seth -- There was a time when you(Astor) and Ruburt (Jane) played in the rivers together as children

 There was a time when you(Astor) and Ruburt (Jane) played in the rivers together as children.



[During break Astor/Asha gave his views of Seth and the material.]

Seth: "Now, you [Astor/Asha] have heard me before and listened to me before. And, you have argued with me as this one over here now loves to do. And, there was a time when you and Ruburt played in the rivers together as children. I did, indeed, say to this group it was a fairly good approximation of my manner.

Now, I provide you with a bridge. And, I have told you this before. You experience me as a particular personality. And, you relate to it. And, I, in turn, relate to you as the particular personalities that you think you are. That does not mean that what you see of my personality defines me, or that what you think of as your own personality defines you."

The Early Class Sessions, Book 4, ESP: 1971.07.06 (EC4)

Comments

Popular Posts